Ana Y Jose Charming Hotel wedding and Spa OM
Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Guests will indulge themselves into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for them. Guests will relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambience of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve.
The pool and garden are two of the most attractive at Ana y Jose Charming Hotel and Spa. Surrounded by beautiful green areas, lush plants and towering palms, the pool will refresh curved at any time. A broad set of chairs and beds by the pool are ideal to get a great tan …
Ana y Jose Beach is a magical setting to Enjoying the beauty of nature. Equipped with comfortable lounge chairs and palapas, the beach of Tulum allows you to spend hours in the sun, in the waves or playing on the white sand
Suite Superior Garden View Suites for 4 people including children, with 1 king or 2 double beds, and living room.More Info
Suite Ocean View Suites for 4 people including children. With 1 king or 2 double beds and one room with sofa bed.More Info
Coba Suite A suite for 6 persons including children. 3 bedrooms: two with 1 king and one with 2 double room, kitchen and pool.
Ana y José Hotel and Spa ® is also well know for their delicous and original dishes. Come and enjoy our service even if you are not guest in our hotel.
Take a look of our breakfast, lunch and dinner manues we offer a great selection of read meat, chicken, seafood and mexican specialities.
The beachfront Om Spa treats your body and mind with a wondrous choice of treatments, including special packages, Reiki, Reflexology and chocolate treatments and all whilst enjoying the stunning ocean vista which includes ancient Mayan ruins.
If an Spa is built to pamper your body, our OM SPA ocean front will do it to all your sence.
Facing the horizon of the deap blue caribean ocean of Tulum, the OM SPA offer different types of treatments and massages, also special packages that will introduce to enjoy a full Spa experience.
We offer a compleat menu of treatements that include deep issue, Reiki, Mayan, Hot Stone, Wine or hidrant treatments of tropical papaya.
Our services are presented to our guest for their confort and liberating all typ of daily stress.
Also hidrant treatments and PH balance of your sking, revitalize muscle and unblock the bload pressure.
WEDDING at TULUM
Imagine your dream Wedding on the beaches of Tulum, in the Riviera Maya, bathed by the morning sun, at sunset time or under the stars.Our chef’s will surprise you with Caribbean seafood specialties and Mayan exotic traditions. Enjoy this special day while overlooking at our turquoise blue waters standing on white sandy beaches lit with tiki torches and mystical candles.
RESTAURANT LOCATED AT “ANA Y JOSÉ CHARMING HOTEL AND SPA”
RESTAURANT’S CAPACITY 105 PEOPLE
UPSTAIRS MEZZANINE AREA 25 PEOPLE
BEACH FRONT DECK 60 PEOPLE
TABLES SURROUNDING RESTAURANT AND POOL AREA 80 PEOPLE
BEACH AREA: 300 PEOPLE
OPEN FROM 7:0s0 AM TO 11:00 PM
*The party must end at 11:00 pm unless you have the entire hotel booked for your Wedding day the party can be extended until 2:00 am
Performed by a Christian (Non Denominational) Pastor, with readings from the Bible, He talks about the importance of marriage, children, and what it means to become “one” and being guided by God’s wisdom during your married life. Readings of your own vows (optional). No certificate is handed. No papers needed. Approximate duration 45 minutes. The ceremonies are performed in Spanish. Translator needed.
This ceremony is personalized and emotive and it’s done with love and care. It’s based on the love of the couple and what keeps them together, marriage, friendship and the importance of the union are mentioned.
Information needed: full names or bride and groom, parents, children, witnesses, nationality and ages.
Some personal information on how many years you have been together, professions, hobbies you enjoy together, and any information that can help make your ceremony personal and unique. A non legal certificate of your union is handed where you and your witnesses sign and take home to remember this special day. English spoken, no translator needed. No documents required. Approximate duration of ceremony 40 minutes.
CEREMONY FOR RENEWAL OF VOWS, GOLD AND SILVER WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES
These ceremonies talk not about the past, but in what lies ahead for the couple, recognizing all the love, the character, the tenderness, the laughter and the mutual respect that has kept them together until this day. The entire family is involved in this ceremony.
It is important that you give us your children’s and grand children’s names, tell us a story about your life together and what do you think has been the experience that has brought you closer as a couple, and exact number of years you have been married or being together. The lecture varies according to the number of years you have been married and according to the type of symbol each year represents (paper, gold, silver, diamond, etc)
1. Valid original passports and photocopies of bride and groom
2. Birth certificates of both and photocopy (translation to Spanish by a certified translator and apostilled by an Official Government agency) (The Apostille is a certificate that authenticates the signature of the public official who has signed the original document, must be requested in the Country the document was expedited) You can check this web site for more information (we have only used this address for information purposes). More information about Apostille.
3. Visa for both (given by Mexican immigration upon arrival at the airport).
4. Prenuptial blood exam, there is a clinic in Tulum. Approximately $60 us per couple. (HIV, VDRL, factor RH) Has to be done in Mexico. Valid for 14 days maximum.
5. Doctor’s prenuptial medical certificate for both (Aprox. $60 us per couple in Tulum), Has to be done in Mexico. Valid for 14 days maximum. These 2 requirements need to have your official names on it, exactly as it appears on your birth certificates. All the Apostilled documents become property of the local registrar office
6. Four witnesses, 2 for the groom and 2 for the bride, they cannot be your own parents. Witnesses over 18 years old with valid passport and visa. (original and photocopies)
7. Divorced or widowed: In the case of divorce, you must present the final divorce certificate. Women & Men must be divorced for at least 300 days before they are permitted to marry again in Mexico. The divorce certificate must be translated into Spanish and authenticated by a Mexican Embassy or consulate official (needs to be done in the US before you arrive).
Original or notarized copy of former spouse’s death certificate is requested
8. You can no longer be married with your birth certificate only. You need to turn in all your papers originals and copies at least 3 full working days prior to the Ceremony date. (weekends and Mexican holidays don’t apply as working days).
(Mexican Holidays: January 1st, February 5th,March 21st, May 1st, September 16th, November 20th, December 25th and 31st.) Ceremonies are performed from Monday through Saturday only.
9. *The ceremony will not take place if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and if you don’t turn in your papers on time. No exceptions. No refunds Papers must be turned in between 9 am and 3pm.
*The ceremonies are performed in Spanish, a translator to English is needed (Approximate cost for translator $100 us).
10. The Civil Wedding is only valid in Mexico and the Marriage license is printed in Spanish. If you want this document to be valid in your country it can be provided upon request with an extra cost. The document has to be Apostilled by the Mexican Government and it takes around 40 working days after your Wedding day. Apostille and Fedex shipping charges have an extra cost. (After you receive your Apostilled Marriage license you have to submit it to your local registry office)
11. Marriage between Mexican Citizen and Foreigner -All of the above -Migration Permission document from the State’s Migration office that allows a foreigner to marry a Mexican. Must be required at the Migration office in Cancun by Bride and Groom personally, it may take between 4 working days up to 1 week (this depends on the Migration office only) For more information please check www.inami.gob.mx
12. Please send the following information to start working on your legal papers. the Exact names and information are needed as they appear in your passports.
The ceremony can only take place inside a Church as the Catholic priests in this area are not authorized by the Catholic Church to perform a ceremony elsewhere (on beach, garden etc.).
You need to get all the requirements together back home at your own Parish and have them translated and sealed by your Church: Baptism papers, First Communion papers, Confirmation papers, Pre wedding talks at your church for both and a credential size picture , one for the bride and one for the groom.
Once this is done you need to ask your Parish priest to write a letter to the Priest in charge of the Tulum Parish Father Iginio Izquierdo, telling him you have gone through all the requirements and have all the needed papers and that your Parish Priest has authorized your marriage. The Priest in charge in Tulum will then tell you what you need to do next and what papers you need to send him. You need to meet in person with the Parish of Tulum 2 months before your Wedding date. Approximate duration of ceremony 1 hour. Translator needed. You cannot be previously married.
We take care of booking the church for the day you want, flower decoration, music etc. but the Church prefers that you do all your paper work yourself without a third person involved as it is a sacrament.